At Zaria Creative Media Ltd, we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide the products and services you have requested from us and to manage your bookings and account with us.
What information is collected?
Zaria Creative Media Ltd is an independent publishing house based in Sheffield. Supporting businesses and local people, we produce the Steelmekker magazine. We also provide a range of design services.
We may collect some or all, of the following information about you when you book an advert in Steelmekker magazine, enquire about our services, enter our competitions or make contact via our website;
- Name and job title
- Contact information including telephone numbers, email address, and address and postcode
- Information about the type of business you operate eg; trades, financial etc
- Other information relevant to your advert booking or enquiry.
Why do we need your information?
We need this information to understand your requirements and to help us to provide you with a better service. We need to be able to communicate with you, to discuss your ongoing advertising, which may include changes to your advert or our services, design requirements or to advise you of our services or products that we think may be of interest to you.
What do we do with your information?
We use information about you in the following ways;
- To keep our internal records up to date
- To provide you with information about services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- To notify you about changes to our services
- To improve our website and to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer/phone
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with selected third parties including;
- Suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter in to, with them or you
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site
- Credit Reference Agencies or Debt Collection Agencies for the purposes of maintaining credit control
We may disclose your personal information to third parties;
- In the event, that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Zaria Creative Media Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of supply (click here to view our terms and conditions) and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where do we store your information?
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity as well as to provide you with a good experience when you are using the website. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a Cookie so that you have an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance. However, you should note that rejecting cookies may mean that some of our website features may not function as a result.
Our website may contain links to other websites. If you use these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement of the website in question.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information please email email@example.com.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us at any time to correct or remove information that is inaccurate. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing or emailing us on the above addresses.